Small Business Digital Toolkit: Website Fundamentals
Make your business known on the World Wide Web! Websites are a great way to inform customers about your products and services. In this high-energy, fast-moving course, you’ll learn basic information needed to develop a website that best suits your business needs. We’ll guide you through how to use your website to build your brand and sell your products and services. You’ll also hear about the various steps involved with getting your website up and running. You’ll leave this course feeling energized, and prepared to take action on creating your business’ website.
You will learn about:
- The importance of website for your business
- The difference between hiring and creating a website on your own
- The domain name registration process
- The selecting a web hosting company
- The tools for maintain and tracking your website activity