Website Development with E-Commerce Basics
This seminar introduces the best practices for web development to the small business owner. It also covers essential concepts and recent developments in E-Commerce.
It explains the vital role a website plays in promoting your business, and demonstrates techniques for optimizing the performance of your website and maximizing the attention it receives. In this seminar, you will learn about:
* How to build a new or improve an existing Website,
* Website design elements (such as site maps and wire frames),
* Domain registration pitfalls,
* Website hosting options and user experience guidelines,
* Search engine optimization (SEO), Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools,
* Web 2.0 integration of social media
* E-Commerce Fundamentals (business case for an online store, customer conversion and multichannel shoppers)
* Potential E-Commerce Solutions (e.g. online marketplaces, online merchant services, custom-built websites, etc.),
E-Payment Processors & Mobile Payment Solutions.
This seminar will include demonstrations of website development applications and allow attendees to have their website evaluated by the instructor and class.