Topic: Learn to Create A Website - User Friendly
Learn how to create a website in 2 hours or less.
Give your business, product, service, or effort a face online! You will learn how to:
- This course is designed for busy individuals who need online marketing solutions without investing a lot of time.
- You will learn and apply immediately.
- By the end of this course, you will have a finished product.
- Imagine creating your website in 2 hours or less, Boom!
- You will learn how to design your website, create pages and content and everything else in between.
- This course is a plus for someone who is working with a low budget. You can literally be up and running with with little out of pocket.
- We offer live demonstrations and a videos library. If you like learning hands-on, then you will benefit from this course.
- The live course is structured in a step-by-step website creation order. This makes it much easier to retain what you learn.
- We also use non-technical jargon. It's easy to understand and grasp the concepts.
Class is offered Daily.
See zarlun.com for more times.
Who Should Attend:
Small business owners, start-ups, self-employed.
Any age may enroll. This course is definitely helpful to the over 40 population. Step-by-step instructions, user-friendly.
Give your small business a face online. Say goodbye to old school methods.
1 hour and 8 minutes (this is the actual classroom time, but you may need to extend time for finalizing your website).
Online - Live Tutorial
Computer, Laptop or iPad with internet access. Smartphone works as well, but not recommended unless have access to a bigger screen at a later date.
Zarlun Marketing Instructors
Masters Degree in Internet Marketing, 5 plus years of SEO experience, Google Certified, Webmaster Certified, Website Ambassador
Topic: How to Optimize Your Website. (So you are found when customers search for products or services that you offer.)
- It’s one task to create and design your website, it is a completely opposite responsibility to make sure that you optimize your website.
- Optimization is using search engine optimization techniques to make sure that your website is appearing in search engine results.
- We ultimately show you how to rank in search engine results which supports increasing your conversion rate organically, and sync with your paid advertising efforts.
- Learn overall techniques to optimize your website by watching a LIVE DEMO.
- You will be able to implement the tools as you learn.
Topics include, but are not limited to the following:
Bootcamp Level II - checked zarlun.com for dates...
Bootcamp = hard work paying off, like an Olympic athlete! Dedicate only 4 hours per week for only 2 weeks to make more money for your business and to work smarter, versus harder!
Are you stuck in the 80's or 90's? Do you conduct business the old-fashion way? Would you like to catch up to the current decade? Join us in saying "Goodbye Old School, Hello Advanced Digital". Our Level II and Advanced Bootcamp.
This bootcamp is perfect for individuals who need to place their business online or who need to enhance their online advertisement. If you aren't taking advantage of the opportunities to get customers from online, then guess who is winning in that arena. You guessed right, your competitors! Isn't it time you started to take your share of customers back.
Additional Individual Courses:
Offered on Saturday, November 12
REMINDER OF BOOTCAMP LEVEL I. You can take the remaining classes as individual courses:
Bootcamp Level I (9/17/16 through 10/8/16 or take individual courses):
Offered on Saturdays, 9amPST/10amMT/11amCST/Noon EST - for 2 hours each.
• Website Optimization - Offered Daily
• Low Cost Internet Advertising - Offered Daily
• Branding & Maximizing Your Online Presence (includes Social Media Marketing) - Offered Daily
- Online Reputation Management- Offered Daily
If you aren’t able to attend any class, but you still want to create an online presence by developing a website and making sure it ranks - xheck out this book, it will walk you through the steps: http://amzn.to/2cCEr5G
For complete course schedule and descriptions, please go to zarlun.com/diy
Join us in Las Vegas on Saturday, February 25 - zarlun.com for more details.
You will be happy that you attended, because our courses will walk you through the steps to create or enhance your online presence. We make it user-friendly and fun. We walk you through each step. No stress required! You will also have access to videos after the bootcamp is complete. This will help you for your future projects.
If you are too busy to attend, you are more than welcome to have someone participate on your behalf or just watch the recorded sessions, after all, it is offered online!
TAKE ACTION BUSINESS OWNERS!!! Don't delay - limited seating!
Web Design Words” by KROMKRATHOG. zarlun freedigitalnet retrieved 072116