Webinar: Your Path to Successful Financing, 6/25/14
Wednesday, June 25, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Webinar: Your Path to Successful Financing
The Financing Team of the NYC Business Solutions Bronx Center will review the credit and
financing opportunities available for your business.
Additionally, the course will give insight and best practices on what lenders are looking for in the
current credit environment so you can be best prepared when applying for financing.
You will learn about:
• The five Cs of lending
• Basic criteria, products, and options for small business owners looking to obtain financing.
• What to consider when preparing a financing application
• How lenders will evaluate your application
• How you can best meet the requirements for today’s lenders
• What additional resources exist for understanding and improving your credit history
NYC Department of Small Business Services
The NYC Department of Small Business Services helps unlock economic potential and create economic security for all New Yorkers by connecting New Yorkers to good jobs, creating stronger businesses, and building a fairer economy in neighborhoods across the five boroughs.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact an Account Manager at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers or reach out to one of our NYC Small Business Technology Coalition or Immigrant Business Initiative partners.
For more information on all of SBS' services, go to nyc.gov/sbs.