Webinar: Vocational Rehabilitation Support for College Students with ID
Thursday, May 21, 2015 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Several TPSID projects have developed innovative agreements with Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) in their respective states. This webinar will share the details of those agreements and give examples of how VR is supporting postsecondary education for students with ID.
Once you have completed this registration, you will receive an email confirmation with the link to attend the webinar online. Because attendance is limited to 100 people, please only register if you are sure you can attend.
Information about attending a Adobe Connect webinar:
- If you are new to Connect, be sure you have run this test in advance by clicking on this link (run this test on the computer you will use for the event): https://admin.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. The site will test your system automatically (say ‘yes’ in step 4 for the add-in).
- Please try to join the meeting at least 5 minutes early to avoid any last-minute technical issues.
- Login as a guest by typing your name.
- Audio is activated a few minutes before the start of the webinar. Webinar audio will be transmitted through your computer speakers, not through a phone connection, so you must make sure your computer speakers are working before the presentation.
- To ask a question during the webinar, use the chat box to type your question, and the presenter will answer you as quickly as possible.
Please note that refunds will not be given after the event.
Think College is a national organization dedicated to developing, expanding, and improving inclusive higher education options for people with intellectual disabilities.
Think College is a project of the Institute for Community Inclusion, School for Global Inclusion and Social Development at the University of Massachusetts Boston.