Webinar: Preparing for your M/WBE Certification, 6/26/14
Thursday, June 26, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
Webinar: Preparing for your M/WBE Certification
There are now more opportunities for certified Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprises
(M/WBE) to bid on public contracts, increase their capacity and effectively contribute to the City's economy.
This workshop is conducted by trained Account Managers who will guide you
through the certification process so you can get your application right the first time!
You will learn about:
• Answers to all your certification application questions
• Avoid common certification application mistakes
• Other programs your business may qualify for
• Hands-on technical assistance in packaging your M/WBE application
How your company will benefit from being certified:
• MORE opportunities to bid on contracts and subcontracts
• FREE advertising in the NYC Online Directory of Certified Companies
• FREE assistance with bids and proposals
NYC Department of Small Business Services
The NYC Department of Small Business Services makes it easier for businesses in New York City to form, do business, and grow by providing direct assistance to business owners, fostering neighborhood development in commercial districts, and linking employers to a skilled and qualified workforce. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, we can work for you – for free.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact an Account Manager at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers or reach out to one of our NYC Small Business Technology Coalition or Immigrant Business Initiative partners.