Webinar: Preparing for your M/WBE Certification, 6/26/14
Thursday, June 26, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Webinar: Preparing for your M/WBE Certification
There are now more opportunities for certified Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprises
(M/WBE) to bid on public contracts, increase their capacity and effectively contribute to the City's economy.
This workshop is conducted by trained Account Managers who will guide you
through the certification process so you can get your application right the first time!
You will learn about:
• Answers to all your certification application questions
• Avoid common certification application mistakes
• Other programs your business may qualify for
• Hands-on technical assistance in packaging your M/WBE application
How your company will benefit from being certified:
• MORE opportunities to bid on contracts and subcontracts
• FREE advertising in the NYC Online Directory of Certified Companies
• FREE assistance with bids and proposals
NYC Department of Small Business Services
The NYC Department of Small Business Services helps unlock economic potential and create economic security for all New Yorkers by connecting New Yorkers to good jobs, creating stronger businesses, and building a fairer economy in neighborhoods across the five boroughs.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact our staff at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers or reach out to one of our Immigrant Business Initiative partners.
For more information on all of our services, visit nyc.gov/sbs.