Please note: Webinars are held at Heapy Engineering and participants must go to that location to view the presentation. Webinars are not available through your personal computer. Also, no lunch will be provided, but feel free to bring your own.
Description: This module is designed to introduce aspects of creating and a healthy indoor environment, as well as pitfalls to avoid that are specific to common air quality threats, and methods to maintain above average air quality.
1. Describe the threats to Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and management techniques to stop the threats from becoming full-blown problems
2. Understand the terminology employed by IAQ professionals
3. Describe the basics of HVAC and ventilation systems and their roles in IAQ
4. Understand the necessary facilities management policy components to ensure ongoing high IAQ
5. Understand the credits associated with IAQ in the LEED BC+C and O+M Rating Systems
This course is worth 1 USGBC credit, LEED Specific BD + C, O + M, ID + C and one AIA LU/HSW