[Webinar] How to Use and Leverage Survey in AutoCAD Civil 3D
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for this intensive webinar on How to Use and Leverage Survey in AutoCAD Civil 3D. At the conclusion of this webinar you will know how to import fieldbooks and coordinate files, balance and adjust traverses, use the Survey and related database features.
Specifically, in this webinar you will learn:
- How to setup & use the Survey Database
- How to work with and import your digital fieldbook files
- How to use Network Groups
- How to do Traverse Analysis to adjust your traverses with:
- Compass Rule
- Transit Rule
- Crandall Rule
- Least Squares
- How to use Survey Point Groups
- How to setup & use the Figure Prefix Database
- How to use Figure Groups
- How to setup & use the Equipment Database
- Related survey functions and features
But Wait, There's More!
Full Digital Plus Pass also includes:
- Unlimited Webinar Recording Replay!
- Post Event Online Multimedia Course Access (checkout the Geo+Business Learning Center)!
- Online Multimedia Course Bonus Video and Materials!
Eric Colburn, PLS
The Geo-Business Innovator
Eric Colburn, PLS
About Eric D. Colburn, PLS
Eric D. Colburn, PLS, "The Geo-Business Innovator", helps geo-professionals improve through innovative solutions, mastery of marketing and business growth strategies, and coaching/training. Eric is a successful, serial entrepreneur, podcaster, industry writer, product development consultant, and practicing RI licensed professional land surveyor.
If you are interested in working with Eric, please visit his Work With Me Page, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call toll free at 1-800-277-3265 extension 700.