WEBINAR: Getting started with Verold Studio
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a walkthrough of Verold Studio, with tips and best practices to help you get started.
We are using GoToMeeting for this webinar.
You can access the webinar at this link
The session will open at 11:50 to receive attendees.
If you have any trouble getting into the session, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the Studio walkthrough, we will be taking questions. GoToMeeting has a built-in speaker system and chat box to communicate with us.
To use the speaker system, click on the 'Audio' bar and have Mic & Speakers selected. There is a microphone icon next to your name, if it's green, you should have audio enabled. Black means the audio is off.
To use the chat, look at the 'Chat' bar and click on it to open. Simply type your questions here and we will read them to the group and provide an answer.
This is your chance to meet some of the team behind Verold Studio, and learn:
- How to prepare your ZBrush, 3DS Max, and Maya models for realtime
- How to navigate Verold Studio, and create your own projects
- How to use the material system to make your models look amazing: including advanced features like sub surface scattering and using texture files.
- How to setup your scene to show your models in their best "light"
- How to use the embed code to add your model to your website or blog
The sessions are capped to 25 people, but not to worry - we'll do more!
We'll spend roughly 25 minutes walking participants through our material, then open it up to your questions. We're looking forward to hearing how you want to use Verold Studio!
Sign up here. Keep in mind that space is limited, so if by chance you need to cancel please be sure to let us know. Thanks, and see you soon!