Web Video Bootcamp & Candidio Crew Tour: Wayne County, Indiana
Thursday, October 3, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
The Wayne County Convention & Tourism Bureau is proud to present this special event as a follow up to our Connect for Success conference. As a community, we’re shining a light on the positive steps local businesses and organizations are taking toward economic opportunity and cultural growth in the Richmond/Wayne County area.
Part 1 - Learn everything you need to know to produce quality web video!
Web Video Bootcamp - 3 Hours of Interactive Training - $25
Start the day with a jam-packed boot camp to learn the basics of video production. Candidio Crew experts will engage directly with participants to help you figure out your equipment, gain some basic production knowledge, and even plan your first video.
During the bootcamp you'll learn...
- The simple, yet powerful formula for ensuring your message is clear on video
- The top ten video dos and don'ts
- What equipment you need to get started and how much it'll cost
- Which style of video is right for your audience
- Why sound is so important and how you can make yours better
- How to use social media to get more people to watch your videos
Part 2 - Get your own professional video for just $400! (Limit 6)
Candidio Crew Tour - On-Site Professional Production - $400
After the boot camp, the day won’t be over for everyone. The Candidio Crew will spend an hour with
up to six pre-registered participants at a Wayne County location of their choosing to help you shoot the video you planned that morning. Along the way, pick up some best practices and advice for shooting your own content so you can do it again and again even after the Candidio Crew is gone.
Then in just a few days, the Candidio team will take your content and edit it into a professional video to share with the world.
Your stop on the Candidio Crew Tour will include...
- A quick planning session before recording starts
- Professional interview and B-Roll recording by a Candidio Crew member
- Hands-on videography training during the shoot
- On-site walkthrough of the Candidio online production platform
- Professional editing by Candidio editors
- A 2-3 minute professional video to share on the web for $400!
When: October 3rd, 2013
Time: 8:30-11:30am Bootcamp with Candidio Crew Tour from 12:30-5:30pm
Location: Innovation Center in Downtown Richmond, 814 East Main Street, Richmond
Cost: $25 for Bootcamp only. Additional $400 for participation in the Candidio Crew Tour.
Brought to Wayne County by
In Partnership with &
When & Where
You shoot. We edit. You share.
Candidio is a video production platform that helps you (the Producer), through the process every step of the way. Use our simple production brief to plan your videos before you start recording. From video clips to images to presentation slides. You can add all kinds of stuff! We edit the video so you don’t have to. Send us your assets & brief — we’ll do the rest. View, download, & share your finished video to connect with your online audience.