Pittsburgh Web Design Day is a one-day, low-cost, local web design conference to highlight local talent as well as those with strong ties to Pittsburgh who have gone on to be leaders in our industry.
No high priced registration fees, no expensive travel, just a full day of learning from Pittsburgh web gurus... and lunch!
This year's speakers include:
- Matt Griffin, Bearded [http://www.bearded.com/]
- Jenn Lukas, Happy Cog [http://www.happycog.com/]
- Samantha Warren, Phase 2 Technology [http://badassideas.com/]
- Val Head, Northmaple Studio [http://www.thisisportable.com/]
- Jason Beaird, Mailchimp [ http://jasongraphix.com/ ]
- Brett Harned, Happy Cog [http://www.happycog.com/]
- Brad Frost, R/GA [ http://bradfrostweb.com/ ]
Organized by Jason & Val Head of Refresh Pittsburgh and On the Fridge, LLC (organizers of Flashpitt), Web Design Day is designed to be an affordable Pittsburgh-based event. Web Design Day will feature a number of high-end web design presentations, a tasty lunch catered by our friends at Franktuary and a great networking opportunities - all in a professional (and totally sweet) meeting space!
See http://webdesignday.com/ all the details!