Arthritis, asthma, autism, autoimmune diseases, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, type I diabetes, type II diabetes, skin disorders, thyroid disorders, and weight loss resistance have all been linked to gut health issues; specifically intestinal damage known as “leaky gut syndrome”. Learn the causes of leaky gut and the lifestyle and dietary habits to improve it. Antoinette (Toni) St. Clair is a nutritional endocrinology practitioner who is trained in using food and herbs to manage and manipulate hormones to achieve balance including those hormones that control the digestive system.
- Learn what leaky gut syndrome is and how it impacts digestion.
- Lean what impact it has on overall health.
- Understand the common causes of leaky gut and how to avoid it.
- Self -assessments to help you determine the health of your intestines.
- A list of signs and symptoms of leaky gut.
- An action plan to help you heal and optimize your digestion including food, herbs, and lifestyle.
*Students will be emailed webinar registration link 30 minutes before class begins.
Please note- this is an online class and will not be taking place at the shop.
Toni St. Clair is a plant-based nutrition educator, wellness consultant, functional nutrition coach, and speaker. She is an expert in helping people discover their true self and experience total health through appropriate nutrition, movement, and complementary lifestyle changes to create a life in balance; a life reflecting vibrant health, joy, and fulfillment. She has training in nutritional endocrinology (using food to manage and manipulate hormones), and has received multiple but interrelated certifications as a live food chef, plant-based nutrition educator, hatha yoga teacher, and natural eyesight improvement teacher. Toni is the creator and host of the popular 2015 Your Life In Balance Summit.