Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Kicking-Off Wearable Wednesday NY - 3.26.14
Hosted and Moderated By Paul Farkas, Wearable Wednesday NY; Co-Founder Accessory2
Held at the brilliant Goodwin Procter LLP offices in the New York Times Building. Leading thought-leader speakers, open bar, fine catering and NYC skyline views form the backdrop for learning, networking, and building the wearable space.
**Tickets must be purchased online here - door walk-ins are not allowed @ NYT***
6:30-6:35p Intro & Opening Remarks, Paul Farkas
6:35-6:45p Welcome Remarks, Stephen Davis, Goodwin Procter LLP
6:45-7:00p Foursquare Presentation, David Ban
7:00-7:15p Hacking Happiness, John C. Havens
7:15-7:45p Social Impact of Wearables Panel
7:45-8:00p Closing Keynote: Chris Grayson
8:00-9:00p Networking, Cocktails and Tasty Bites
Exploring the Social Impact of a Wearable Era
- John Havens, founder, The H(app)athon Project; author, Hacking Happiness http://happathon.com
- Ori Inbar, co-founder, Augmented World Expo (AWE); co-founder and CEO of Augmented Reality.ORG, a global non-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing augmented reality (AR); founder, Ogmento; founder, ARNY http://augmentedworldexpo.com/; http://www.meetup.com/ARNY-Augmented-Reality-New-York/
- David Ban, mobile and wearables partnerships, Foursquare http://foursquare.com/
-Amanda Parkes, PhD: Chief of Technology & Research, Manufacture NY; Visiting Scientist, MIT Media Lab; Adjunct Assistant Professor, Columbia University - Dept. Architecture
- Dave Mathews, founder of NewAer, is a low power software scanning engine that any developer can use in their apps to allow phones to discover one another, or devices like WiFi, Bluetooth and Cellular towers. Thinkof it as a better iBeacon. http://www.newaer.com/
- Amy Vernon, Glimpse, 20-year veteran journalist, speaker, blogger, on a variety of topics including content marketing, community management, social, and mobile. Mentor, Women Innovate Wireless. http://amyvernon.net
- Chris Grayson, Founder (Stealth Wearable Startup); advisor CrowdOptic.com; events: Tedx SiliconAlley, Augmented World Expo.
Wearable World connects businesses to the social fabric of the Internet of Wearable Things. Our goal is to provide an innovation platform to foster the blend of technology, art and humanity. Through news content, incubator and accelerator programs, and events, Wearable World acts as the catalyst for future Wearable Technology innovation. The Wearable World platform addresses the need for entrepreneurs to connect, learn, and engage the wider Wearable Technology global ecosystem. http://wearableworld.co/
In association with Global Wearable Day - 12.3.14. After Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday, Wearable Wednesday is created to recognize, discover, shop, inspire and aspire. Wearable Wednesday was created by Accessory2 Co-Founders, Paul Farkas and Kimmie Smith http://wearablewednesday.com/
When & Where
Wearable Media | @WearableMedia
Wearable Media; Accessory2