The Art of Becoming Known
Platform-building, thought-leadership, expertise and authority. #YAWN.
Becoming “known” can open a lot of doors. But, beyond ego-gratification, it's worthless UNLESS you know how to do it in a way that aligns deeply with both who you are AND what you seek to build. Do it right, the doors to purpose, possibility and connection swing open. Do it wrong, pretty much everything crashes and burns.
This academy is about doing it right, and creating something that matters--to you and to those you seek to serve--along the way.
Attendees of this Academy will leave with:
- A dynamic, highly-effective roadmap to grow your notoriety in a way that opens the most doors, cultivates the most meaning and let's you feel amazing about how you're doing it.
- A deep understanding of the different paths to building a business, practice, career or body-of-work around your growing notoriety.
- A simple process to choose the best tools, platforms and medium for your social orientation and communication DNA.
- A checklist of critical mistakes to avoid and shiny objects to stop chasing.
- A better ability to handle the real challenges, responsibilities and opportunities that inevitably come your way as you become better known.
About Your Host:
Jonathan Fields is a New York City dad, husband, award-winning author, serial-entrepreneur, maker and founder of media and education venture, Good Life Project. He's been featured everywhere from The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Inc., FastCompany, Forbes and Entrepreneur to People, USA Today, Self, O, Elle, Fitness, Vogue, Outside, Allure and thousands of websites and media outlets that sound fancy, but don't impress his daughter in the least.
About WDS Academies:
As WDS grows, more and more people are arriving early and staying late. This year marks the 2nd year of WDS Academies: a series of mini-events focused on specific topics that take place on the days surrounding WDS weekend. Registration for Academies is separate from WDS itself. We'll offer registration for the Academies both to WDS attendees, as well as (for a slightly higher price) to the general public.
All Academy tickets are non-refundable. If you register and aren't able to attend, we'll gift your ticket to someone else on a space available basis.
When & Where
World Domination HQ
Chris Guillebeau and friends.