San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ProBlogger Academy: Building Profitable Blogs
Spend the day with Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett - authors of ProBlogger the book - exploring how to build profitable blogs. Throughout the day you'll get insight from Darren and Chris on the four 'pillars' of Problogging - Creating Killer Content, Finding Readers, Building Community and Monetization.
Attending will bring you the following benefits:
- Learn how to make your blogs profitable through a variety of business models.
- Hear about techniques that successful bloggers have used to grow readership of their blogs
- Be inspired to create content that engages current readers and draws in new ones
- Meet other bloggers like you for potential collaboration and shared learningty of business models.
Chris and Darren will be joined by some of their favorite people who will also share their blogging stories and advice, including:
- Pat Flynn – from Smart Passive Income
- Tsh Oxenreider – from The Art of Simple
- Jeff Goins – from Goins, Writer
- Chris Ducker – blogger, author and podcaster
- Pamela Slim – author of Escape from Cubicle Nation and Body of Work
And a special surprise guest!
About Your Hosts:
Darren Rowse is the founder of ProBlogger, Digital Photography School and various other blogs. He’s been blogging since 2002 and has been involved in a variety of other projects including co-authoring ProBlogger the Book. Darren's passion is for helping bloggers find their voice and build sustainable blogs and he speaks around the world on the topic of building profitable blogs.
Chris Garrett is an online business consultant, teacher, coach, new media industry commentator, writer, speaker, and all-round web geek. He has been involved in several startups and has written for some of the web’s best-loved blogs.
Chris also works as part of the team at Copyblogger as Chief Digital Officer.
About WDS Academies:
As WDS grows, more and more people are arriving early and staying late. This year marks the launch of WDS Academies: a series of mini-events focused on specific topics that take place on the days surrounding WDS weekend. Registration for Academies is separate from WDS itself. We'll offer registration for the Academies both to WDS attendees, as well as (for a slightly higher price) to the general public.