San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Must bring heels.
- All heights welcome
- You will audition "runway style". You will walk twice.
- 1. Start at the top of the "runway" in a model stance. Walk down the runway straight, no turns until at the end to return back to runway end.
- 2. Start at the top of the "runway" in a model stance. Perform your best runway turns and techniques.
- No formal training is required. Do not be nervous. We can train you, but want to see what you can do!
- You will be assessed on runway technique, style, posture, and poses.
- Attire: black shorts, fitted top, heels. Jewelry and pantyhose are not permitted.
- MUST BRING photos we can keep. At least a 5x7 photo, black and white OR color; photo MUST look like you. Models should bring one full body AND one headshot.
- Will be walking on carpet. Be prepared.
- Should have a 20-30 second commercial prepared AND a 1-minute age appropriate monologue. Judges may ask you to do one OR both. Be prepared.
- Audition process:
- Enter the stage and stand in feet shoulder width apart.
- Slate for the judges:
- State your first and last name, age, hometown, and what you are performing (i.e. "the role of Cindy" or "a monologue from The Princess Diaries" etc)
- Go right into your piece, no questions asked.
- Pause when done your piece.
- Say thank you.
- Wait for judges comments, if any. If they do not comment or talk to you, do not worry.
- Attire: no character costumes. All black preferred - pants, dresses, skirts with top etc. Should wear flats, but not mandatory. No jewelry, no pantyhose.
- MUST BRING photos we can keep. At least a 5x7 photo, black and white OR color; photo MUST look like you. Headshots needed for actors; resume printed on back is fine.
- Attire: whatever is appropriate for your talent.
- Music: if you need music, you must provide it on CD. We suggest bringing two copies of the cd, just in case. It will be played via laptop.
- PERFORMANCES should be 90 seconds. Slightly less than 90 seconds is acceptable, but no more.
- Be prepared to answer questions from the judges.
- MUST BRING photos we can keep. At least a 5x7 photo, black and white OR color; photo MUST look like you. Would be helpful if you could also bring a separate photo of you in your talent outfit or doing your talent.
- Dancers, be prepared that there is no 'dance floor'. Our judges are prepared for you though; if you are good, just marking it out will show you are a pro.
When & Where