Commonly Asked Questions:
- Q: Does my child need a ticket? A: Children under the age of 3, not occupying a seat, will be admitted free of charge. Any child who occupies a seat will be required to have a ticket.
- Q: Can I get a REFUND? A: All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued under any circumstances unless the event is cancelled.
- Q: Why is there a service fee? A: The service fee covers the cost of credit card processing, customer service staffing and venue related costs. We work hard to keep service fees as minimal as possible and still well below the average fee for most concerts and events. Tax is also not charged in addition to the ticket price so the total for your ticket and fee includes applicable taxes.
- Q: What is General Admission Seating? A: All seating is first come first served within each ticket type. We recommend arriving early for best seating options and we can never guarantee that parties of 2 or more will be able to sit together. If you purchase a ticket we do guarantee you will have a seat in the auditorium but we will not be able to ask others to move so you can sit with your party if you arrive late. Lines do form early outside the venue, but in adverse weather conditions we will not be able to open doors early so please take that into account when traveling to the show in bad weather (snow/rain/ice/etc).
- Q: How do I get my tickets? A: Your tickets are emailed to you after your order has been placed *PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER*. You can also access your tickets by visiting Eventbrite.com and creating an account with the email you used to purchase the tickets -OR- download the Eventbrite App through the app store for your phone type. AFTER 24 HOURS - If you do not receive your tickets (after checking spam) and you are not able to use the Eventbrite Login info, please select "Contact the organizer" on this page. We are able to scan tickets from your phone and/or paper tickets printed out.
- Q: I need accessible seating and/or have special seating needs based on a medical condition. What do I do? A: You can proceed with purchasing the ticket type of your choice. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the door time on the ticket type you purchase and check in with our staff on site. They will assist from there.
Share with friends