San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This two-day class is designed to help mechanics set, maintain, and repair the Waterless Eagle sweeper for the best operation. Setting of brooms, conveyors, and the dust control system will be discussed with emphasis on safety, proper operation, maintenance, and repair.
Class will include troubleshooting of electrical and hydraulic systems related to sweeping functions.
- Sweeper Operation from the mechanic’s point of view
- Operating Parameters Main and Side Broom Settings and Operation
- Conveyor system – settings, operation, maintenance, and repair
- Operating and emptying the Hopper
- Dust Control System – operation, setting, maintenance, and repair
- Water pumps and spray nozzles
- Maintenance of the sweeper – maintenance schedule
- Hydraulic System
- Electrical System
- Troubleshooting all sweeper systems
- Power Systems
Who should attend: New and experienced mechanics and maintenance personnel who want a better understanding of the Waterless Eagle sweeper.