Event: 14th Annual Water Conservation Showcase
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Location: Pacific Energy Center, San Francisco California
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting. In 2016, 100% of exhibitors said the event was good, very good, or excellent.
Reasons companies choose to exhibit at the Water Conservation Showcase:
- "For the chance to interact with folks who are passionate about environmental issues and to extend our brand to them"
- "The event supports our goal of promoting water savings by using our recycled mulches and compost."
- "Wanted to reconnect with old contacts in the industry and show that HOG was still going strong."
- "attendee quality"
What 2016 exhibitors had to say:
- "The quality of people that attended the event stood out the most. Also, the event was very well organized and staffed."
- "The variety of attendees, plus the fact that the event was free and allows everyone to attend. This event continues to attract intelligent, like minded learners."
- "Being able to load the day before, the price, the location."
You can visit the 2016 website for information on last year's event: http://www.usgbc-ncc.org/water2016.
Premium Passport Booth $800.00
Standard Booth - Early Bird $495.00
Standard Booth $600.00
Non-Profit/Government Standard Booth $250.00
Event Organizer: U.S. Green Building Council - Northern California
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org