Water and Innovative Land Use Planning
Friday, October 11, 2013 at 8:15 AM - Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 8:00 AM (PDT)
San Jose, CA
83rd Annual Conference
“Water and Innovative Land Use Planning
- Learn from dynamic, cutting edge, and highly regarded speakers on Friday, October 11, 2013 from 9am-5pm.
- SORRY, TOUR SOLD OUT Get ready for a tour of the 49ers new Levi Stadium, learn more about the Alviso restoration project, and also Silicon Valley’s newest Advanced Recycled Water Purification Facility. Snacks included. Check in a little early because the bus must leave on time. Make sure you wear appropriate clothes for a construction site: pants, proper shoes (no open toed), no backpacks and only small purses.
- Network with fellow Planning Commissioners and officials at the Capital Club (included with registration)
- 8.5 CM | AICP Credits applied for the entire conference. NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR ENTIRE CONFERENCE. THIS DOES NOT APPLY IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR FRIDAY ONLY!
Sponsored in part by:
- E & J Gallo Winery
- Cabouchon Properties, LLC
- Urban Planning Coalition
- Santa Clara County Farm Bureau
- San Jose State University CRED program
- County of Santa Clara
- David J. Powers & Assoc., Inc.
- De Anza Properties
- Island Press
- American Planning Association
- MH Engineering
- Santa Clara Valley Water District