San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As police-involved shootings continue to dominate news headlines this year, many are hoping that video footage from police body worn cameras will give us an accurate and unbiased picture of what happened. But will law enforcement recordings actually answer all the questions surrounding criminal investigations like these?
Join the Civitas Institute and the Charles Koch Institute for a panel discussion on this very question, and whether greater transparency and public accessibility of body camera recordings can provide vital information and context to the parties involved.
- Congressman Mark Walker, NC 6th District
- Tim Lynch, Cato Institute
- Representative John Faircloth, NC District 61
- Perry Terrant, National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives
- Moderated by Angela Hight, Civitas Institute
Free with RSVP. Light refreshments will be served.
When & Where