Washington DC Security Professional Career Fair
Saturday, August 1, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
The Inter-Con Security Services, a provider of security services for the U.S. Department of State, is hiring, and they're looking for University of Phoenix® students and alumni as well as qualified members of the public like you to apply! Please review the Basic Initial Qualification Requirements below.
Register today for this Career Fair where you can learn more about the Uniform Security Services and meet with recruiters and hiring managers.
We hope to see you there!
Basic Initial Qualification Requirements
- Be 21 years of age;
- Be a U.S. citizen;
- Possess a valid Driver’s License; and,
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a Regionally Accredited school
- An Associate’s degree in Criminal Justice from a Regionally Accredited school and commensurate security experience within the last year
- Be a graduate of a certified federal, state, or local law enforcement training academy, military police school, or the US Marine Corps’ Marine Security Guard School
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of commensurate security experience within the last four (4) years
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of active duty military service, having held the rank of E-4 or higher upon Honorable discharge
- Applicants can apply online at www.icsecurity.com (This information is on the attached) prior to their arrival for this event.
This email was sent to you because you requested information about University of Phoenix. If you do not wish to receive promotional information from University of Phoenix at this email address, you may unsubscribe.
The University's Central Administration is located at 1625 W. Fountainhead Pkwy., Tempe, AZ 85282 Online Campus: 3157 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85034.
© 2015 University of Phoenix, Inc. All rights reserved. | product ID
When & Where
University of Phoenix Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia
Whether you earn your degree online or in a classroom setting, you'll get the same benefits we offer all our students—a dedicated team of advisors, small classroom sizes and experienced instructors. In addition to degree programs, many of our campus locations offer professional development workshops, tutoring, computer labs and other resources designed to give you the support you need to accomplish your academic goals. Our accessible education has made it possible for nearly half a million working professionals to earn their degrees. Start investing in yourself. Visit one of our locations near you today.
Locations near you:
Washington, DC Campus
25 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20001
Arlington Learning Center
1800 S. Bell St., Ste. 100
Arlington, VA 22202