ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The co-organizers wanted to create a space where those in the LGBTQ+ Community who identified as Masculine of Center (Stud, Butch, Boi, Non-Binary, Androgynous, trans-masculine, etc.) had a platform to discuss those concerns, topics, and, triumphs that were unique to the MOC intersection. This conference is intended to be a space where these conversations are unboxed, and topics that are circumvented in other spaces are laid bare and addressed. The MOC conference is a place where these individuals and their allies will put it all on the table.
The MOC Conference Objectives are:
- Fostering a spirit of cooperation and resource sharing among the community
- Providing a platform to mobilize and act on matters of mutual interest
- Representing the collective views of the multi-faceted LBT community
- Fostering a strong sense of empowerment and self-realization
Since the inception of the MOC Conference, the community has been rallying behind a cause with even more fervor, creating the drive to implement continuity, empowerment, and change. This has been brought to the forefront, the wiliness to unbox crucial conversations. The community has finally decided to collaborate and drive towards an empowered tomorrow. Now, the MOC conference comprises of many LGBTQ+ community leaders, organizations, and celebrities, it represents major producers, distributors, educational organizers, political/consumer groups.
Visit the Masculine of Center Conference at www.mocconference.com
What is Masculine of Center
Masculine of center (MOC) is a term, coined by B. Cole of the Brown Boi Project, that recognizes the breadth and depth of identity for lesbian/queer/trans who tilt toward the masculine side of the gender scale and includes a wide range of identities such as butch, stud, aggressive/AG, dom, macha, tomboi, trans-masculine etc.
This annual conference is convened to provide a platform to empower, educate and enrich the lives of the Masculine of Center community:
The Conference goals are:
- To share information about the latest developments and policy challenges that affect members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- To enhance dialogue between MOC individuals and providers of accessible resources
- To exchange ideas and enhance peer support networks
- Empower and affirm our differences while embracing our shared goals
- Discuss the concerns and issues, while prioritizing what matters in the community
- Learning how to embrace all intersection in which we live and thrive and connect with the family that defines the community
- Learn how to stand firm against prejudice while walking in truth in the full light of day in all capacities of life.
Pre-Register now for $50 and lock in early bird pricing!
We offer payment plans. Pre-register and make up to 5 easy installments
Early Bird Payment Plan: 5 installments starting at $50*
Regular Registration Payment Plan: 5 installments starting at $60*
*Installments prices depend on the date in which you register.
Payment plans until are available until 4/1/17
All payment plans are due by 6/1/2015
For more information visit www.mocconference.com
How do I register and pay for a group to receive discounts?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for group invoice
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Evening events are 18 and up.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact us at