Hands-on ARCHICAD Training: CineRender
Project rendering is a key tool in communicating your design ideas to clients and project teams. ARCHICAD is the only BIM application that provides high-end, professional image quality combined with an efficient BIM workflow. In this hands-on training, you will learn how to best leverage CineRender, MAXON’s world-class CINEMA 4D rendering engine, that is fully integrated within ARCHICAD BIM software.
This session is meant for existing ARCHICAD users with a basic understanding of 3D modeling. Attendance will be limited to ensure a productive learning environment.
Learning Objectives – in this session, you will learn how to:
- Leverage the building information model to create stunning, photorealistic renderings while improving efficiency with CineRender’s basic and advanced settings.
- Place and adjust your light sources for interior renderings to further enhance rendering quality.
- Import and edit the high quality surfaces provided in the ARCHICAD Library and Additional Surfaces Catalog.
- Import free textures from the internet and build surfaces that work for OpenGL, construction drawings, and photo rendering.
- When to use surface overrides on building materials.
- How to schedule surfaces.
- How to export BIMx models that use global illumination for high quality results without interior lighting.
- How to leverage ARCHICAD to compose multi format presentation boards that print efficiently.
Computers and software will be provided, but you can bring your own laptop as well if you prefer. Please email Catherine Cabezas with any questions you may have or topics you would like to discuss.
Your Presenter/Instructor is…
Ransom Ratcliff, GRAPHISOFT BIM Consultant
Ransom Ratcliff works for GRAPHISOFT as a BIM Consultant and Trainer. He has been using ARCHICAD since 1995 and has ten years of experience providing ARCHICAD technical support and training.
Between 2007 and 2012, he was a BIM Manager at HDR in Atlanta Georgia and Bethesda Maryland. As a global resource for HDR, his technical expertise and 17 years of Virtual Building experience was leveraged as an internal consultant on issues ranging from initial contract negotiation to cross-office collaboration and BIM workflow development. More than half of Ransom's responsibilities were billable to BIM projects that range from 100,000 to 1 million square feet.
Ransom is also an Autodesk Certified Professional on Revit Architecture.
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America