Decoding Dyslexia Utah, Utah State Office of Education and University of Utah Reading Clinic are excited to offer exhibition spaces at the Wasatch Reading Summit on Oct 7 & 8, 2016 at the Salt Lake Community College Miller Campus. Register now with the green get tickets button at the top of the page.*
This opportunity will allow sponsors, exhibitors and vendors to speak with more than 300 educators, parents, educational partners and students who are committed to improving reading interventions throughout Utah’s educational system. The conference will feature a Keynote address by Nancy Mather, author of Essentials of Dyslexia Assessment and Intervention and Woodcock-Johnson IV: Reports, Recommendations, and Strategies. There will also be break-out sessions by national and local experts on:
- Practical take-and- use ideas for effective reading instruction
- Strategies for helping students at home and in the classroom,
- Evidence-based remediation practices for unexpected reading failure,
- Orthographical history of words
- Effective implementation of reading interventions in the multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS).
- And much more…
Exhibitors/Vendors will receive:
- Access to educators and partners at all levels of education.
- Exhibition space for display and product exposure (see “Get Tickets” link for options and price ranges).
Sponsors will receive:
- Logo placement on all conference materials including signs and conference brochures.
- Distribution of product information, flyers and contact information (provided by sponsor) with conference handouts in conference bags.
- One Premier Exhibition space with power.
- Admission to conference break-out sessions and Keynote address.
- 1 Copy of conference materials and handouts.
- Recognition during the conference opening and closing.
Contact Phoebe Beacham with questions about sponsorship or exhibition space at 435-840-3827 or click “Get Tickets” above to see exhibition options and to reserve your space today.
*No refunds on exhibition fees.