Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The transition from military to civilian life can be difficult. The biggest obstacle to hurdle is finding that great career launch pad. Being a military veteran, you already stand out in the crowd as a resource that is sought by those companies who value excellence from their personnel. At the Warrior For Life Luncheon, you get to meet those companies, one on one.
Designed to create direct contact between veterans and local employers, Warrior For Life provides the forum for veterans to get hired. Hosted once a month at Masraff's in the Galleria, veterans have a chance to market themselves in a professional, yet personal environment. Lone Star Veterans Association has coordinated with local employers to emphasize a veteran hiring initiative and to introduce Warrior For Life as a resource for potential employees through professional networking.
- Promptly arrive at 11:00 a.m. There is plenty of free parking.
- You need to have a proper and up-to-date resume/CV.
- You need to dress professionally. Suit and tie for men, business suit for women. Men that need professional attire for the event can sign up to participate at at Mission Possible with Career Gear. Ladies that need professional attire for the event email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a professional lunch for you to talk with employers and network. It is not an event that involves family members or guests.
- If you register for the luncheon you need to attend. If you cannot make the luncheon, it is important that you email email@example.com or call (281)744-7972 by 10:00 AM the day prior to the luncheon. This allows space for those veterans on the wait list.
- Please arrive promptly at 11:30 a.m. which is when networking begins.
- Please limit yourself to no more than three attendees per company.
- Because of our non-for-profit status, you can receive a receipt at the event.
- This lunch is free for veterans and we greatly appreciate any donations your company can make to help make this lunch a success.
- We do offer Premium Sponsorship levels for companies at $2,000.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
What is the cost of the luncheon?
Veterans: There is no fee.
Employers: $35 paid through Eventbrite*. This fee will be refunded for those who cancel by 10:00 AM the day prior to the luncheon. * EventBrite adds $2.97 fee per ticket.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email@example.com or call 281-744-7972
Can I update my registration information?
You can change your information at anytime.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, a printed ticket is not necessary to bring with you.
What is the refund policy?
We offer refunds of 100% for those veterans who attend the luncheon or cancel prior to 10:00 AM the day prior to the luncheon. There is no refund for those who do not cancel by 10:00 AM the day prior to the event and do not show up. Employers will also receive a refund if they cancel by 10:00 AM the day prior to the luncheon
How do I cancel if I can’t make it?