Ward Melville High School Class of 1984 - 30th Reunion Party & Weekend
Saturday, July 19, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EDT)
Stony Brook, NY
Join Us To Celebrate
Ward Melville High School’s Class of 1984
30 -Year Reunion
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Three Village Inn, 7:00 - 11:00 pm
Buffet * Open Bar * DJ * Dancing
PLUS, MORE REUNION WEEKEND ACTIVITIES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON - including Friday night happy hour and Sunday activities!
Don't delay. Register early. Limited # of spots available.
PRICING AND TICKET PURCHASE DISCLAIMERS:
1. As you know, we chose to not use a reunion company for our event. Hence, several members of the 84 Reunion Committee had to put down money to reserve the venue, DJ, etc. To bring some cash in early (and reimburse those members), we are offering an Early-Bird price of $90 per ticket for the Sat night event. This offer is good until January 31, 2014 at 11:59 pm MT. After that time, the regular per-ticket price of $95 will take effect through the final registration deadline of March 31, 2014.
2. If we sell out of tickets, subsequent registrations will be placed on a waiting list.
3. Due to the limited # of tickets available, priority for the Sat night event will be given to Class of '84 members (or those who would have been the Class of '84) and their immediate guests. Other classes are welcome but will be put on a waiting list for any spots left after the final deadline. If you are not Class of '84 and wish to attend, email Patty Graner directly - do not place an order online. Other classes and anyone who is not able to get a Sat night event ticket are welcome to all other reunion weekend events...and there will be plenty!
Questions? Contact a member of the 84 Event Planners Reunion Committee
Patty Graner email@example.com
Diane Kaiser Lauro firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison DiLeo Lombardi email@example.com
Amanda Meyers Wasserman firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know of a graduate that did not receive this invitation, please pass the information along or send us their email!
DISCOUNT HOTEL INFO:
(1) We have a block of rooms reserved at the Hilton Garden Inn on the SBU campus for both Friday, July 18th and Saturday, 7/19. The rate is $135 per night. If you book now and you are also a member of AAA, apparently you can get the room for $134 per night. AAA rate will increase as we get closer to the date. I was also told if anyone is a government employee and show ID to that effect, there's a special lower rate for those employees. The room block will be released 30 days prior to event, so be sure to book soon. Phone: 631.941.2980. You have to call to get discount - no online code available. The hotel is brand new and very nice.
Hilton Garden Inn also has a FREE shuttle that goes anywhere within a 5-mile radius of the hotel, which includes 3VI, the Bench, SB RR station, Port Jeff Village (ferry), and the mall. They said they have no problem making multiple trips to the 3VI for the reunion and they said they can probably extend their hours to bring people home again. The one place the shuttle does not go is to LI MacArthur Airport. Breakfast is not included, but if one would like to eat breakfast there, it is $12.95 pp and they cook eggs to order, in addition to a whole spread of baked goods, fruit, etc. that they put out.
(2) As of Sept 13, 2013, Three Village Inn still had 16 rooms available for the night of our event, 7/19. They will discount the rooms 10% if you mention you are with the reunion. There are no rooms left for Friday, 7/18. Please call 631-751-0555 if you are interested. They are booking up quickly.
(3) In case these two options sell out, the next closest hotel (without a discount) is Holiday Inn Express on Nesconset Hwy in Stony Brook. Also very nice. No shuttle available.