A Harry Potter inspired wand making class for witches and wizards of all ages and skill sets. No prior wandmaking or toolworking experience required. All materials & tools provided for you. Witches & wizards under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18+), the adult only needs to purchase a ticket if they wish to make a wand of their own.
In this workshop you will learn...
- The history of wandlore.
- Types of wands used by famous witches & wizards.
- The magical properties of woods used for wandmaking.
- The magical uses of wand cores.
- The significance of wand lengths.
- How to choose the type of wood and core that best matches your magical desires.
- How to make a wand from raw materials.
- How to engrave your wand with writings and symbols.
- How to dedicate your wand and prepare it for magical work.
Every attendee will leave the class with their very own custom designed wand ready for magical workings and spell casting.
If you so wish you may bring with you a core for your wand. Your core is an item of great magical significance to you, it is the source of your power. It is the magic within your wand and yourself. Choose it well. The core must be a small and narrow item as it will need to fit inside your wand. Wand sizes vary and limits on core width vary with them. To ensure your core will fit in any wand wood available it should be flexible like hair, feathers, paper notes, herbs, or liquids.
No prior wandmaking or toolworking experience required. All materials & tools provided for you. Witches & wizards under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18+). Each attendee that wishes to make a wand needs to purchase a ticket for the class.