The Foundations in Myofascial Release Seminars: The Lower Body begins simply, teaching an easy but very effective means of connecting your findings with your client’s pain or dysfunction, using a well-defined Feedback Loop.
- Learn effective evidence-informed interventions in a logical, science-based
- Easily integrate the newly learned concepts into
- Therapists with previous experience in myofascial release MFR will learn more plausible explanations and new ways to increase
- Therapists new to MFR will find the Foundations Approach simple to integrate into all manual therapy/massage
- Learn a neurological and autonomic understanding of touch and
- Covers the entire Lower Body, including the abdomen, lower back, pelvis, sacrum, legs and feet.
- Instead of being coerced into believing fascia folklore, accepted neuroscience and neuroanatomy are used to validate this
- 20 Contact hours/2.5-days, requires no prerequisites and is approved by NCBTMB for 20 CE Illinois (and other) PT/PTA, and other professional CEU’s will be approved as needed, please inquire early for PT approval.
In all Foundations Seminars we address moving toward specialization in your practice and how narrowing your range of clients can actually increase your business. Practice problems and suggestions are discussed throughout the class and you will be given the necessary backing to move toward specificity in your practice, which will help it to grow.
Foundations in Myofascial Release Seminars are designed for both beginner and experienced therapists. Massage therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and speech language pathologists will all find value in these fast paced and enjoyable hands-on classes. Using an easy to follow approach, Foundations Seminars will build the confidence of a beginner to start using this valuable modality from the first day. Those who have taken other myofascial release seminars will find fresh a fresh approach to evaluation and treatment. Integrating a nervous system based approach creates entirely new openings for the therapist to follow. Pain which was previously explained in a nebulous manner, taking into account the supposed far-reaching effects of the fascial system can now be explained in a plausible fashion using simple neuroanatomy and neuroscience. Advance your practice and your mind with plausible, enjoyable learning experiences.
- Cancellation up to 2 months prior full refund minus $25 admin fee
- Cancellations up to 6 weeks prior 50% refund
- Cancellations 30 days or less nonrefundable
Do you honor discounts offered by Foundations in Myofascial Release Seminars?
Yes! Please email email@example.com with the type of discount you were offered and she will give you a special code to use at checkout.
** Please note there are no discounts given retroactively **
**We reserve the right to cancel any seminar based upon minimum class enrollment requirements, in which case the tuition fee will be returned in full. Foundations in Myofascial Release Seminars is not responsible for any guaranteed/prepaid airline/hotel reservation. If any hours or days of a seminar are missed, no refunds will be given.**
Save This Event
When & Where
Structural-Balance holistic bodywork studio
Structural-Balance holistic bodywork studio located in Palatine, IL.
Contact Kim for more information firstname.lastname@example.org