Walnut Creek CalChoice Seminar
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM (PDT)
Walnut Creek, CA
CaliforniaChoice Broker Seminar Series
This invite-only seminar is perfect for brokers looking to:
- Increase their client base and income potential even in the face of ACA
- Learn more about Defined Contribution – it’s like a voucher for healthcare!
- Consumer Directed healthcare – what you need to know today
- Make more money using your current book of business
- Separate themselves from the competition through value-added services
- Build their online strategy, including upgrading your website
Come meet your CaliforniaChoice team:
- Regional Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Enrollment Specialist
- Kevin Timone, National Vice President
Tuesday, July 9th
|Registration & Breakfast||8:00 AM – 8:30 AM|
|Seminar||8:30 AM – 10:30 AM|
Renaissance ClubSport Walnut Creek Hotel
2805 Jones Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
CaliforniaChoice 2014 – The Small Group Private Exchange
The playing field has been leveled with market rates.
Now you can offer clients California's Small Group Private Exchange, and at market rates. This means multiple carriers and benefit plan designs, additional products and services like dental, vision, payroll, and HR support – some of which are offered at absolutely no-cost – single-sourced administration, and a level of customer service our broker community and customers have come to expect from a complete business solution with more than 17 years of experience.
Please join us as we introduce the 2014 CaliforniaChoice program.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.