San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Don Scoliaro has been our leader at Waldwick NhN since the beginning and has done a great job with this meeting location.Don is also a counciman in waldwick and a trustee on the LIbrary Board, he as represented NhN with me in Washington DC meeting Secretary Perez and also meeting Sen. Cory Booker working hard to bring awareness to the jobs crisis and that of the Long Term unemployed.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
(Agenda To be followed each and every week)
- Upon arrival at meeting all new members please fill in contact information form with email
- Location announcements always Open with Group Mission- Pay it forward culture
- Facilitator announce up front that we keep the meeting on a very positive note
- And each week we ask a different member to lead the meeting.
Facilitator – brief statement of group mission
- Brief Introduction (basically 30 second version of elevator pitch) by each attendee to include:
- Background/Previous Employer
- Expertise & Role you are looking for
- Companies you are targeting
- Name ( slow and clear )
- Return to New Members for some additional time
- All members, must update the group on week’s progress for job search and leads
- Job Leads/Opportunities (from all)
- Request for contacts
- Hot companies
- Upcoming Networking Events
- Lessons Learned this week
- Volunteering opportunities
- Group open discussion & specific calls for help (from all)
- 15 minutes from representatives of company guests we invite to attend that week.
- Encourage all members to post job leads into LinkedIn NhN group
- Encourage all to visit web site at : www.nhnusa.org
- Help each other each week with different areas of job search: interviewing, peer resume reviews, work with buddies in between meetings.
- Other Business (from all)
Prepared by: John R. Fugazzie Founder/President of Neighbors-helping-Neighbors USA, Inc.
Opened Oct. 17, 2011
19 East Prospect Street
Waldwick, NJ 07463
Phone - 201.652.5104