Actions and Detail Panel
Fri, May 19, 2017, 7:00 PM – Sat, May 20, 2017, 3:00 PM EDT
Wailing Women is an extension of the vision and mission statement of Believers Global Ministries.
The ministry endeavors to bring Woman into a correct view of the “person of Jesus Christ” so they can live their lives and fulfill their roles “through divine design”.
As with the Whole Man, this plan is carried out through delivering the necessary information and revelation through God-directed avenues.
As with the Whole Man, the values of the Wailing Woman are delivered through a process that sponsors “Calling for Wailing Woman Conferences”.
These conferences have developed a dedicated following and have had significant success throughout the country (and have potential for international scheduling).
Goals of the Wailing Woman Conferences.
The Wailing Woman Conferences will:
- Teach Women how to functionally apply the Scripture; Jer. 9:17-20.
- Assist Women in walking in the Love of God…….teaching them to serve as living examples.
- Teach Women how to testify of the Greatness of God.
- Teach Women how to unify, strengthen, embrace and value their families, including those families “stigmatized as broken families”. The Wailing Women disregard the notion of a “broken” family.
- Teach Women how to strengthen and support one another, through prayer, praise and worship
- Build a company of Women who will pray, governmentally for our families, communities, local churches, and government on (local, state, federal and global) levels.
- Network and partner with “likeminded” entities and purviews.