Lake Minnetonka's Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Community:
Hawaiian for “beautiful water”, Wai Nani Surf & Paddle is an eco-friendly ”tribe” of Midwest stand up paddleboard enthusiasts passionate in creating a connection with the world on water. We are excited to be building a local movement of first-time to advanced SUPers interested in exploring the vast supply of waterways our region has to offer. The vibe is relaxed and welcoming, just like the sport.
Wai Nani Surf & Paddle "Tribe" Membership:
Caught the SUP bug? Join other like-minded local Stand Up Paddleboard enthusiasts as we explore our area lakes and rivers. All ages and experience levels welcomed!
Wai Nani Surf & Paddle 2012 "Tribe" Membership Includes:
- FREE Group Eco-Excursions (With Discounted Board Rental)
- Tribe Socials and Events
- Wai Nani Surf & Paddle Partner Discounts (Sun & Ski, Rack Attack, etc.)
- An Expert Forum for SUP Recommendations and Advice
- A Season of Laughs and Good Times!
Suggested Donation: $25
When & Where
Wai Nani Surf & Paddle
Minneapolis/St. Paul's Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Leader:
As one of Minneapolis and St. Paul’s longest running stand up paddleboard operations, Wai Nani Surf & Paddle's dedicated purpose is to build a local movement of first-time to advanced SUPers interested in exploring the vast supply of waterways our region has to offer. The vibe is relaxed and welcoming, just like the sport.
Wai Nani Surf & Paddle Offers:
- Stand Up Paddleboard and Gear Sales
- Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons
- Paddleboard Rentals (Hour/Half Day/ Full Day/Weekend/Multi-Day)
- Excursions/Tours (Group and Private)
- Stand Up Paddleboard Fitness/Yoga
- Stand Up Paddleboard Racing/Training
- Private/Custom Events
- Customized Gift Certificates
- One Hour Rental Season Passes
- SUP Community - Tribe