$55 – $400

W HOTEL DC NEW YEAR'S EVE | NYE 2020

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

W Washington D.C.

515 15th Street Northwest

Washington, DC 20004

View Map

Event description

Description

W WASHINGTON DC NEW YEAR'S EVE 2020


5 Cocktail Bars | 4 Music Varieties | 3 Headliners | 2 Monumental Views | 1 Iconic Hotel


The newly renovated W Hotel Washington invites you to a one of a kind New Year's Eve celebration. Join us on our first NYE in our renovated Living Room, POV Terrace and Lounge, Cherry Restaurant and Corner Office Beer Garden. Do not miss the chance to experience the Luxury and Extravagance that this iconic lifestyle brand has to offer. Enjoy live DJ performances from local headliners while indulging in craft libations with breathtaking panoramic views of the city.

Get ready to party to some of the hottest names in music while rubbing shoulders with DC’s most notable tastemakers


Event Features:

- Complimentary Cocktail Hour at 9PM
- Midnight Toast
- 3 Headlining DJs
- 5 Uniquely Designed Bars
- Rooftop Panoramic Views of the City
- NYE Photo booth
- Five hours of Non-Stop Celebration
- Coat-Check will be available

- Join us early for the Cherry NYE dinner experience

- Stay with us and party all night

NYE 2020 Dinner Experience at Cherry, is your new open-fire kitchen destination in Washington, DC. Cherry brings its name and inspiration to life with a unique approach to cooking - honest, straightforward, and communal.


VIP TABLE RESERVATION:

The Pano VIP Table - $800

  • VIP Table grants entry for 4-6 Guests.
  • 1 Premium Bottle from this selection (Tito’s, Bacardi, Avión, Bombay, Makers Mark) & 1 Bottle of Champagne.
  • $160 (20%) deposit to hold your table and the remaining $640 (80%) of the sale price will need to be paid at the venue.
  • In addition to the table purchase price, 10% DC Alcohol Tax & 20% Standard Gratuity will need to be paid directly to your server for the entire amount. Your final table package cost will total $1,040.00.
  • Any ticket admin or processing service fees, do not count towards the total table purchase price.
  • Tickets are non-refundable and all sales are final. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.

The Show VIP Table - $1000

  • VIP Table grants entry for 6-8 Guests.
  • 2 Premium Bottles from this selection (Tito’s, Bacardi, Avión, Bombay, Makers Mark) & 2 Bottles of Champagne.
  • $200 (20%) deposit to hold your table and the remaining $800 (80%) of the sale price will need to be paid at the venue.
  • In addition to the table purchase price, 10% DC Alcohol Tax & 20% Standard Gratuity will need to be paid directly to your server for the entire amount. Your final table package cost will total $1,300.00.
  • Any ticket admin or processing service fees, do not count towards the total table purchase price.
  • Tickets are non-refundable and all sales are final. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.

The View VIP Table - $2000

  • VIP Table grants entry for 12-14 Guests.
  • 3 Premium Bottles from this selection (Tito’s, Bacardi, Avión, Bombay, Makers Mark) & 2 Bottles of Champagne.
  • $400 (20%) deposit to hold your table and the remaining $1600 (80%) of the sale price will need to be paid at the venue.
  • In addition to the table purchase price 10% DC Alcohol Tax & 20% Standard Gratuity will need to be paid directly to your server for the entire amount. Your final table package cost will total $2,600.00.
  • Any ticket admin or processing service fees, do not count towards the total table purchase price.
  • Tickets are non-refundable and all sales are final. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.




Please Note:

  • Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid Government-issued ID to enter
  • Dress in accordance with our dress code policy. Management has the right to refuse entry
  • Ticket prices will increase once the allotted number of tickets in each phase sold out
  • Tickets are nonrefundable and all sales are final. Prices are subject to change while supplies last
  • Entrance to the rooftop bar is pending available space
  • Please consider ride-sharing services to avoid driving on this night


Ticket Info: Email: litonevents@gmail.com | Text: 703.930.0338
To View All Our Other Events please go to: www.litonevents.com

All ticket sales are final. No Refunds will be issued for this event.
For additional information please free visit us at www.litonevents.com





W Hotel Washington 515 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20004
Talk about capital gains. W Washington DC’s top to bottom renovation is now complete and ready to be experienced. Walk to any of the capital's major attractions, from the White House to the Washington Monument. Wander the streets of energetic Georgetown and step inside some of the finest shopping on the East Coast. We pull our weight with world-class wellness amenities at Bliss® Spa and FIT®, our gym with personal trainers and cardio machines. Mix and mingle at Living Room or drink and dine at Cherry Open Fire Kitchen and Corner Office. Or, take in the cityscape at POV rooftop lounge. Sharing the top floor is Altitude ballroom with advanced AV equipment and reliable Whatever/Whenever® service. When you're ready to call it a day, kick back in your spacious hotel suite. Settle into a signature W bed with a soft duvet and body pillow. Freshen up every morning with your waterfall shower, silver leaf mirror and Bliss® Spa products. Cross the party line at W Washington DC.


Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

W Washington D.C.

515 15th Street Northwest

Washington, DC 20004

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved