Actions and Detail Panel
VYCC-CLOTHES THE DEAL COMMUNITY HIRING EVENT
Sat, April 22, 2017, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM PDT
Veterans & Youth Career Collaborative and Clothes the Deal
Community Hiring Resource Event
"IN SUPPORT OF OUR VETERANS AND YOUTH AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC"
VYCC & Clothes the Deal Inc. are seeking Employers, Job Seekers, Veterans, and Youth to attend our Community Hiring Resource Event
Saturday, April 22, 2017 10am-2PM
************The 1st 100 Youth and 100 Veterans that register can receive a free suit or free voucher for a suit from Clothes The Deal at the Event with their printed free ticket, Cal Id or License and/or military ID.*******************
JOB SEEKERS, VETERANS, AND YOUTH
- It is highly recommended you come interview attire ready.
- Please be prepared to create an Online employer profile to apply for specific positions and take corresponding online assessments PRIOR to April 19, 2017.
- Employers will be conducting onsite interviews.
- Bring minimum of 10 COPIES OF RESUMES
**Once we receive your RSVP we will be contacting you via email to forward flyer of the event and all Employers who will be participating. Please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumes and we are requiring for you to specify highest Level of Education completed:
- High School Diploma
- Vocational Certificate
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
AT (NO COST) TO EMPLOYERS:
- Employers who wish to participate please RSVP Company Name NO LATER than WED. April 19, 2017
- Please email us @ email@example.com We are requiring for a Registration Form to submitted by all employers who wish to attend.
- Employers will be exposed to job seekers including large number of Veterans, families of Veterans, the Youth and the General Community looking to gain employment and/or work experience.
- We ask Employers, to have minimum of 3 or more job openings in order to participate.
- Event will take place outdoors; we only REQUIRE to bring your own canopy. VYCC will provide the table and two chairs.
- We ask for you to arrive 1 hour prior to event time for setup.
**VYCC and Clothes the Deal are asking employers to conduct interviews during the duration of the Fair. VYCC will have office space including a Conference Room available for employers (NO COST) to conduct on site interviews for Veterans and/or Youth present to fill open positions. We ask for two Representatives be present in the duration of fair so one can sit at the employer table while the other conducts the interview in the VYCC office.
The following already confirmed attendance:
- Lakewood City Council, & Lakewood Chamber of Commerce to participate.
- The Veterans Affairs Manager from the Office of LA Mayor Eric Garcetti will be present.
- EDD Long Beach has already confirmed participation.
- Staples Center and AEG
- Wells Fargo
- CA Highway Patrol
- City of Torrance
- Home Depot
- Sam's Club