Actions and Detail Panel
VSFA Annual Spring Meeting
Wed, June 14, 2017, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
We are currently working on finalizing the agenda for this event.
The current themes being explored:
- The state of specialty food & trends driving future growth
- FDA Nutrition Labels
- Retailer and Producer Relatons
- Visual Merchandising
- Growing your Business- Level 1
- A fresh look at financing your business
- Who is the Good Food Foundation?
- How to sell your product online: Tips for Amazon, Walmart & Target
- Growing your Business - Level 2
We are excited to share Phil Kafarakis, President of the National Specialty Food Association will be joining us from NYC as our first speaker of the day for this years event!
Do you have a speaker suggestion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.
Please let us know if you are coming the night before (Tuesday, June 13) and would like to join other VSFA members and guests that are arriving early for an informal dinner at the Mountain Top Tavern. Overnight accommodations are available at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort and have been discounted for attendees of this event.
Special rates available to VSFA guests, $129/night + tax, includes breakfast.