VRM Day 2013a
Monday, May 6, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
VRM Days are always scheduled on the Monday prior to IIW, which always happens on Tuesday-Thursday at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA. This next IIW will be on 7-9 May, so this next VRM Day will be on 6 May, in the Boole Room, also at the Computer History Museum.
VRM Days are for planning work we wish to move forward at IIW. Here is a preliminary roster of topics:
- Personal Clouds
- The Internet of Me and My Things
- Fully personal wallets
- Persona, formerly BrowserID, from Mozilla
- Legal — creating terms and policies individuals assert
- Tracking and ad blocking, and harmonizing methods and experiences
- Health Care VRM
- QS (Quantified Self)
- VRM inSovereign vs./+ Administrative identities
- Real estate
- Banking (including credit cards, payments, transactions)
- Personal data pain points, e.g. filling out forms
These are meant to start discussion. All topics are good. And all are sure to change in the meeting.
The location is the Boole Room at the Computer History Museum, at Shoreline & 101 in Mountain View, CA.