Ever wondered what goes behind great products like Google, Spotify and YouTube?
Join us for a session with Shiva Rajaraman, a product guru who has worked as:
- VP of Product at Spotify
- Director of Product Management at Google
- Senior Product Manager at Twitter
- Senior Product Manager at YouTube
He's learned what it take to build amazing products and how to get your foot in the door.
Shiva will discuss what it’s like to work in this dynamic role and you’ll also get the inside scoop on the day-to-day work as a PM, the challenges of the job and personal insight from Shiva's experience.
- Understand your community and relish their randomness. That culture is your biggest asset.
- Don't just build features, build capabilities. Then point those capabilities at new problems.
- Understand the underlying need and then "hack the full stack" to solve it
- You aren't just a product, you are an ecosystem. Cultivate your supply and demand sides.
- 6:30 - 6:45: Meet & Greet
- 6:45 - 7:45: Presentation and talk
- 7:45 - 8:00: Q & A
*Snacks and refreshments will be provided
Save This Event
When & Where
Product School is an education company that offers Product Management training in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York, Los Angeles.
Our instructors are professionals with over 5 years of real-world product management experience working at renowned tech Companies like Google and LinkedIn, and other technology startups. Our students are professionals with over 3 years of experience in technology, business or design roles.
All our classes are compatible with a regular work schedule and our campuses are conveniently located in each city where we operate.
This is not your traditional lecture class. Expect a healthy mix of group work, one-on-ones with