Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Make an impact on the life of a child who struggles with their reading! Join us for a one-on-one tutoring experience with students enrolled in the Reading Partners program at Dora Moore School who are reading 1 month to 2.5 years behind grade level. This group volunteer opportunity will include:
- 1 hour for welcome and tutor training with a member of the Reading Partners team to review the Reading Partners evidence-based reading curriculum and how to work with the kids
- One-on-one tutoring sessions with elementary students
- Be part of something fun, engaging and impactful.
- As a volunteer you’ll be supporting your community and improving your own health.
- Earn tons of good karma and do something impactful. Trust us, your friends will be jealous!
- Speaking of friends, bring them along! Volunteering with friends and family makes the day even more memorable.
- And, of course, the chance to change the world. Who doesn’t want that??
Are there age requirements for volunteering?
All volunteers must be at least 14 years old.
What if I have a large group that wants to volunteer?
We love to work with groups. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your group.
How do I sign up to volunteer with just a few friends?
Please have you friends complete the registration form. We would love to have them join us!
ALL THE DETAILS: Where to park and meet? What to wear and bring? What is the agenda for the day?
You can see all of the details by following this link: https://projecthelping.org/volunteer-reading-partners/. We’ll also send a reminder email and text before the event!
To make sure you get the emails, you may want to add Project Helping (email@example.com) to your contacts.
More Questions? Email Project Helping at firstname.lastname@example.org