Actions and Detail Panel
Volunteer Meet and Match - Registration for Nonprofits
Wed, April 26, 2017, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Great opportunity for nonprofits to connect with volunteers!!
- Volunteers and nonprofits meet across the table to discuss their interests.
- Nonprofits will share information about their work and impact on the community.
- Volunteers will share information about their interests and expertise and offer their time and skills to make a difference in their community.
Discussions will be based on:
- Description of the mission and impact of the nonprofits.
- Volunteer job descriptions prepared by the nonprofits.
- List of skills or qualifications prepared by the nonprofits.
Pre-registerd volunteers will get suggestions for nonprofits that are likely to be a good fit!
We are seeking a wide range of nonprofits to participate!!
To help us get you the right matches:
• Register on-line and indicate your desired skill sets during registration.
• Come prepared with your Mission and Impact Statements and Volunteer Job Descriptions.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.