Actions and Detail Panel
Volunteer Geist Half Marathon 2017
Sat, May 20, 2017, 5:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
The St. Vincent Geist Half Marathon would not be possible without the continued support of our dedicated sponsors and volunteers. We sincerely appreciate everyone who donates their time to make this race a success!
You can sign up for more than one ticket!!
If you prefer not to walk or run, you can still participate in one of the following areas:
- Packet Pick-up - set up or assist runners/walkers during packet-pick up
- Packet Stuffing - help assemble the packets to be picked up
- Water Stops - maintain water stations (groups of 10 or more preferred)
- Start Line - this is for our early riser - help prepare the finish line for runners as they pass
- Finish Line - hand out water and medals at the finish line
- Food Area - support snack stations to ensure participants are replenished after the race
- Kids Play Zone - oversee a safe play area for the kids
- Course Marshal - direct participants along the course as well as keep our runners safe
- Race Course Clean-up Crew
- Gear check
- Goody Bag Stuffing
- Results and Awards
- Event Tear Down
We are also looking for a group of early riser volunteers (from 4:00 AM to 7:00 AM) to help set up the race course. AND of course, we always need cheerleaders at the finish line. Come on out and have some fun!
Date and Time
Start Finish Line - Olio Road and 113th Street
St. Vincent's Fishers Hospital
Fishers, IN 46037