Actions and Detail Panel
Volunteer at June 1st, 2017 PCC Golden Trumpet Awards
Thu, June 1, 2017, 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDT
MEET CHICAGO’S LEADING PR PROFESSIONALS WHEN YOU VOLUNTEER FOR PCC’S 2017 GOLDEN TRUMPET AWARDS DINNER ON JUNE 1, 2017
The Publicity Club of Chicago, now in its 76th year, boasts corporate and individual members who represent PR, marketing, and communications practices at worldwide and boutique firms, corporate offices, businesses, associations, non-profit organizations, and individual practices throughout the region. Each year, the PCC presents the Golden Trumpet Awards, which is recognized as the most prestigious awards program in the Midwest. These coveted awards honor distinguished individual achievement in the planning, creativity and execution of communications initiatives, and attract 400 - 500 attendees.
In exchange for your participation you will receive a complimentary PCC STUDENT MEMBERSHIP or FREE ADMISSION TO A PCC WORKSHOP BREAKFAST
- 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Setting up trophies and tables
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.: Cocktails and networking
- 6:00 p.m.: Brass band procession into the hall
- 6:15 p.m.: Welcome remarks/Dinner
- 7:00 p.m.: Lifetime Achievement Award presentation
- 7:15 p.m. Dessert served/Brief Intermission
- 7:30 – 9:00 p.m.: Awards
We need your assistance to ensure the event’s success. Here is how you can help:
- Arrive at 1 p.m.* to assist unpack and arrange 140 trophies.
- Help store whatever materials will not be needed for the ceremony.
- Help setup the seating charts and table arrangements for the attendees.
- Help staff the registration/check-in desks.
- Help staff the V.I.P meet-and-greet prior to the dinner.
- After the ceremony, you will assist with collecting, organizing and packing up items.
- NOTE: This event is business attire, so dress appropriately (or bring a change of clothing).
What will you receive for doing this important volunteer work?
- In addition to the benefits outlined above, your resume canbe posted on the PCC website, so potential employers can review your credentials.
- A boxed lunch or pizza for you during your shift.
If you are interested, complete the registration by May 24, 2017.
* Partial shifts are acceptable
David Brimm, Executive Director
Publicity Club of Chicago
PO Box 663
Deerfield. IL 60015