Helicopter Military Transition Seminar: Utility Industry
This one day seminar will place emphasis on the helicopter utility industry however, it is packed full of imporant and relevant information needed by every transitioning military helicopter pilot.
The seminar will include information such as:
- Educate transitioning military helicopter pilots on the FAA FAR/AIM requirements
- Explain and define civilian helicopter terminolgy (i.e. loads, classes, etc.)
- Assist with logbook conversions - military missions to civilian flight time
- Provide a general explanation, description, and requirements of different helicotper utility civilian jobs
- Educate and assist with military to civilian résumé - translate military terminolgy to civilian for job applications
- Educate military pilots on expectations of a commercial company and how human factors fit into the new role
- Q&A with panel of Experts - an opportunity to ask questions
- Volo Mission gift
Military Seminar + 5 hours Flight:
The five hours of flight time allows you to try vertical reference and work with a 100' and 200' longline. Expereince firsthand the differences in military slingloads and civilian longlining.
*Please be aware, tickets are transferable but non-refundable. Volo Mission must be notified of any transfer of tickets.
**Safety is always our number one focus, should weather or unscheduled maintenance arise, Volo Mission will make its best efforts to complete the training hours however, if all hours cannot be completed, VM will reschedule the training to a later date. Refunds will not be given.