Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
This VOCATIONAL TRAINING 2016 is a must-attend programme for anyone who's interested in self development and increase in selfworth.
KEY INITIATIVES AND OBJECTIVES
Unemployment in our view can only be minimized if the people no longer depend on the government or society to provide them with jobs but create one for themselves. Our primary objective is to train 200 - 500 people on regular basis, create an avenue of getting a loan with Diamond Bank and to start or expand their business as at when due.
WHO TO ATTEND
- Business Centre owners & Staff
- Production Agencies
- School Cert Holders
- All Unemployed Youths
- Corporate Organizations
– Basic Principles, applications and practicals in Graphic Designs
– Intensive Training on how to make Ankara/Leather Shoes & Bags
– Designing of Responsive and Mobile Friendly Website using Bootstrap
Monday 5th - Friday 16th December, 2016 (Monday - Friday)
9am - 4pm Daily
15b, Thomas Salako Street, Ogba - Ikeja, Lagos State
- Graphic Design: 9am - 11am prompt
- Shoe & Bag Design: 11am - 1pm prompt
- Website Design: 2pm - 4pm prompt
– Basic computer knowledge
– Good understanding of the English language
– Have intermediate general computer software skills
- Laptop: For Practicals
- Note Pads: To help you observe and capture the essence of what is happening around you and to integrate that reference into your work.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- FREE 50pieces Business Cards for each participant
- Meet with experts in various fields of the training
- Automatically qualified for a 500k loan with a financial institution
- Training kit comprises of video tutorials, PDF/DOCs Tutorials, Motivational Messages, Training Softwares, etc.
- Registration of Company with CAC Agent opportunity
TRAINING FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT
Payment of N10,000 can be made on or before 2nd December, 2016 into Vivid-View Concepts, Diamond Bank, 0033766965. Payment at the venue is also welcome.
Date and Time
FOURSQUARE GOSPEL CHURCH, AGIDINGBI
18, Hakeem Balogun Street, Opp. Government Technical College, Agidingbi
Ikeja, Lagos 23401