San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Follow @VloggerFair for Updates!
Anybody Can Register - It's Not Just for Vloggers!
Yes, this is a fair - just like last year (only better). The single-day event isn't a conference, though - there are no speakers, just an open floor of participants.
There will be vlogger Q&A time on-stage for everybody to see, and more personalized time to spend with your favorite vloggers on the floor as well. Collaborations? Watch them happen in real-time!
VIP pass holders will receive priority seating, priority line position, a bag-o-swag, and other bonus niceties - and there are only a limited amount of VIP passes available.
Get your tickets now!
VIP is limited!
Pssst: Looking for a PROMO CODE? Ask your favorite Vlogger!
NOTE: Last year's VloggerFair SOLD OUT - so get your tickets for this year's event ASAP! Don't miss out on the chance for meeting your favorite vlogger(s) and experiencing our second premier vlogging event. Buy your pass ASAP so that we know you're coming!
Questions? (also FAQ below)
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?: INFO@VLOGGERFAIR.COM
- Registration opens at 10:00am
- Proof of age required for children 12 and under.
- Children 12 and under must have adult supervision - 1 adult ticket for 3 children.
- Tyler Oakley
- Shay Carl, Colette & Baby Daxton
- Charles Trippy
- Judy & Benji of It's Judy's Life
- Bryan, Missy & Oliver Lanning of DailyBumps
- Austin Null of The Nive Nulls
- Rachel Whitehurst
- Corey Vidal of ApprenticeA
- Danny Duncan & Lindsey Bell - DLV
- Nicola Foti of SoundlyAwake
- Tyler Shelton & Haylee Rose of TribeTyler
- SAMIKA - Sam & Jenika
- Meghan Tonjes
- Marie of Bits and Clips
- Ken Navarro of Rule of Yum
- Ellie + Jared
- Cullen & Katie
- Chad from GabeBabeTV
- Kristina Horner
- Adorian Deck
- Ty Moss
- Grayson Burger
- Victoria Fatu
- Barnacules Nerdgasm
- Lamarr Wilson
- BASHUR & a bunch of GAMERS!
- mr. repzion (Daniel Sulzbach)
- Canadians from the @YouVoluntear collab
- Kati Morton
- LaneVids & the FunnyRats
- Michelle Potter
- Matthew Gaydos
- Matthew Schueller
- Taylor - thattaylaa
- Josh Rimer
- Albert Prigodich
- Andru Edwards
- Riley Williamson
- Black Nerd Comedy
- Adam aka SkyDoesMinecraft
- Garret aka JoblessGamers, and many more gamers!
- Your VloggerFair Host: Chris Pirillo
- ...more being announced every day!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Anyone under 12 needs to be accompanied by an adult, one paid adult per 3 children. You may be asked for proof of age for any children under 12.
What are my parking options?
There’s a great parking garage right across the street from the venue. Super convenient!
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring your camera to VLOG & take pictures! A small bag with your essentials, some cash (there will be merch), strollers are welcome. Don't take too much else, you want to be comfortable! If you're not sure, ask us firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Can I update my registration information?
Yes! Visit http://www.eventbrite.com/mytickets/ - you can change things, resassign tickets, etc.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It would be helpful to check you in quickly!
What is the refund policy?
We need to cover costs of travel, the venue, staff, etc - so limits have been set on refunds to ensure an awesome event!
- After July 16th, no FULL refunds will be issued (one month before the event)
- 50% refunds will be issued until July 26th
- After July 26th - no refunds - but you can reassign tickets using http://www.eventbrite.com/mytickets/
When & Where
There are Two 2016 VloggerFair Weekend Events!
The fourth annual VloggerFair weekend will be comprised of two separate events that all are welcome to register for and attend.
You should register for BOTH events ("Vlogger Day" and "Community Day") if you consider yourself a vlogger / creator - but if you're simply a fan of vloggers, then you only need to register for ONE ("Community Day").
"Vlogger Day" will be focused on addressing the core needs of creators and industry interested in vloggers.
"Community Day" will be an event for vloggers to interact with community.