Visit With a Mountain Lion
A Special Tour of Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue Near Cotati
March 3 (Friday) 1–2:30pm or 3–4:30pm Level 1
One of Sonoma Land Trust’s big projects is keeping the wildlife corridor that extends from Marin to Lake Berryessa open and functioning. Join us for a special tour of Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue for an in-person look at a young mountain lion named Nicole and other species that inhabit the corridor, and observe the work they do to rehabilitate and release native wild animals back into local ecosystems.
Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and release of sick, injured, and orphaned wildlife, and the promotion of appreciation of wildlife through our education outreach program.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 526-6930 x 110.
Save This Event
When & Where
Sonoma Valley Wildlife Rescue
Sonoma Land Trust
Sonoma Land Trust conserves scenic, natural, agricultural and open land for the future of Sonoma County by:
- Developing long term land protection strategies,
- Promoting private and public funding for land conservation,
- Acquiring land and conservation easements,
- Practicing stewardship, including the restoration of conservation properties, and
- Promoting a sense of place and a land ethic through activities, education and outreach.