San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
• Invocation, Mindful check-in and Grounding - Reflecting on 2012, being in the present moment and living in the now, taking charge of 2013
• Releasing, Renewing and Recharging - Clearing and making space
• Meditation and Calming Breathing Exercises- Setting, growing and nurturing healthy intentions
• Connecting with your Creative Self- Exploring new openings, new beginnings, and new ways of being in the world via an innovative social art experience
• VISION Board–Actualizing your empowered self and creating your roadmap for 2013
• Group discussions, sharing, and connections
• Fun, Play and Laughter!!!
Cost: $40, includes materials
Facilitators – Melissa Green, Lucy Keoni, Anna Stid and Adam Rosendahl
When & Where
Dragonfly Healing Center
Dragonfly Center provides safe, nurturing environments for people of all walks of life to gain more awareness, heal holistically, and cultivate the well-being of the whole person, inspiring people to reconnect with the light within and discover their meaning, purpose, and true happiness in life.