It's 2017, do you have a clear vision of the year ahead?
Many people simply don’t get around to creating a vision board for whatever reason, and whilst you don’t have a Vision Board, it’s easy to get distracted by other things, too caught up in the day-to-day and you let another year go by without getting closer to what your really want.
Now all you have to do is RSVP and know that it will be done. I’ll do everything else.
Why Vision Boards Are So Powerful:
The process of creating a Vision Board lets you discover what you really want – it’s so important that your goals are what YOU want, not want anyone else or society thinks you should want.
Quite often people are surprised…. what you want may not be what you think you want!
Having a Vision Board lets you:
• display your goals and keep yourself focused
• check to see if you’re actions are taking you in the direction you want to go in.
• pick you up if you have a bad day
• remind you why you’re doing what you’re doing
• put your message out to the universe
• MANIFEST WHAT YOU REALLY WANT
Before this workshop please take some time to consider the following:
• Is this a short term vision board (90 days, 2017) or long term (3-5 years)
• What do you want to achieve, become, accomplish?
• What will it feel like when you get there? What will it taste like? Smell like?
• How will your life be different?
• How will you spend your time, finances?
• Consider your health in the journey - what changes will you make there?
• Bring a picture of yourself if you would like to include it on your board.
If you would like to become more centred and focused for this workshop, we highly recommend attending the Yin Yoga session offered at 2:00 at the same location.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
Bristol Board & Tools
Don't worry about bringing supplies, we will do that will be all taken care of! We will have a Bristol board for each participant ad plenty of scissors and glue
Loads of magazines for ideas and cutting out – to help you bring your vision alive.
Because they’re magazines you haven’t necessarily chosen, they’ll open up your thinking.An opportunity to network with the other participants – they may be able to help you realise your vision more easily. If you have some magazines that you are willing to share please bring them along.
Snacks & Beverages
We wouldn't want you to be distracted by hunger so we will provide light snacks as well as tea coffee to keep you filled while you work!
And you’ll take home your completed Vision Board when you leave!
Everything you need to put your Vision Board together
$25/ticket – ALL SUPPLIES and Light Refreshments will be provided