Vision Board and Book Fact-Finding and Networking Event
We are to ‘’ Write the vision and make it plain” Habakkuk 2:2.
To clearly set goals for the coming year – 2017, and see them come to true.
What to do with a Vision Board and Book:
- Use it to reignite and to rekindle that excitement you had once in your career, side hustle, ministry, business and family life.
- Use it to acknowledge and track your accomplishments as they come to pass during the year.
Why a “Fact Finding Networking Event”:
It’s a fact-finding event, because we will all learn together and network with each other. Sometimes we get more done when in a group that offers accountability and encouragement..
Who can attend? Women, Pre-teens, Teens and Youths but especially YOU, if you feel;
- Life is moving on without your ideas or contributions finding a space.
- Had a passion as a child or a young adult, then life happened.
- Have way too many ideas in your head - multipassionate.
- Are a pre-teen, teenager or youth that comes up with business ideas frequently?
- Already run your own business and awesome at it, I don’t need any help in setting my goals. You might just be able to help someone else on this journey?
Can kids and children attend:
Encouraged to come, bring them to this event. Childcare is not provided, they are attendees like you.
Sitting: Limited - register to hold your spot.