Actions and Detail Panel
Vision and Strategy Workshop
Fri 24 March 2017, 09:15 – 17:30 GMT
It is NEVER to late to work ON your business.
- Map out a Vision for your business
- Develop a game plan to get there
- Set your core marketing strategy
Go away with
CLARITY, DIRECTION and FOCUS
You will map out the vision and long term plans you have for your business, then work backwards to figure out what you have to do now and the next year to position yourself for success.
This gets it out of your head, simplified, easy to remind yourself, for others to see, to believe in and make it happen
By the end of the day you will have a 2-page plan that captures the essence of your business.
This workshop is designed to help you get clear on
- who you are
- what you do
- what you stand for
- where you are going
- who you work with
- where to find them
- why they should work with you.
With this kind of clarity,
- Going to market becomes easier
- Making the right business decisions becomes clearer
- Taking the actions that make traction becomes obvious.
What participants say:
- Thank you for sharing this valuable information. The concise material is brilliant. I really enjoyed it. It was good to go through the process and bring all my thoughts together. Cristina Britz, Strelitzia Network
- Enjoyable. The workshop exceeded my expectations. Lucy Edwards, www.tunbridge-wells.minutemanpress.co.uk
- The clarity and simplicity of the what, how and when that I am taking from this workshop is invaluable and much appreciated. Jamie Calder, Financial Advisor, Wealth Strategies, St. James’s Place
- It was great and very well structured. Made me focus on aspects of business that are so important, but tend to get ignored. Sue HindWoodward, http://artemiscoaching.me.uk/
Whether this is the first time you stand back and put these foundations in place or whether you are revisiting these foundations, this workshop offers you the opportunity to reconnect with the dreams you have for your business, map out the vision and work out a high level plan of how to get there.
In the words of Yogi Berra: "You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The venue is close to Epsom Downs (7-8 minute walk), Tattenham Corner (15 minute walk), rail stations (Southern Railways). Epsom rail station (Southern and South West Trains) is about a mile away; a 25 minute walk or short cab ride.)
There is plenty of free parking at the venue.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring pen and paper for notes and brainstorming, something warm in case it gets cool in the room, your business cards and literature about your business.
What about lunch and refreshments?
Tea, coffee and light snacks are provided.
Bring a packed lunch.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Via email at Riana@RianaAvis.com or phone on 07801 393 431.
Please email me with any other questions.